I am an IT Senior Consultant in the Technology Strategy field working on Digital Transformation projects. I have been in Management and Technology for more than 25 years. I received a Ph.D. degree from Montreal University (Polytechnique Montreal) in Industrial Engineering, an M.Sc. in Management of Innovation, an M.B.A. and PMP Certified professional. I worked developing consultancies and strategic assessments in several tech-companies on Smart-home, Unmanned aerial vehicles (Drones), Internet of Things, Smart-spaces, Industry 4.0 and others.
I am currently involved in Digital Transformation projects developing (1) roadmaps, (2) mapping organizational and technological ecosystems, (3) modelling and evaluating business architectures, (4) evaluating projects, (5) auditing technology services, (6) C-level coaching and (7) personalized training. Some of my clients were: Volvo Trucks, Alten Canada, Cofomo Inc, Simplilearn, Poliedro Informatica, UOL Edtech, Cast group – Technology & Services, Unieuro University, Catholic University of Brasília, United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Federal Police of Brazil, Minister of Justice of Québec, Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Brazil), Public Curator of Quebec (Canada).
I published scientific articles in journal papers, strategic reports, a book and many other non-scientific publications. I served as a reviewer in renowned American journals like AOM-Academy of Management conference and IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management.
I currently participate in professional groups like the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA-USA), USA-IEEE Consultants Network (www.ieeeusa.org), IEEE Internet of Things Community, IEEE Technical Community on Systems Engineering and IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society. I am a member of ISO standards technical committee 279 working on the development of international standards, including ISO/WD 56006 (Tools and methods for strategic intelligence) and ISO/TC279 ISO 50501 (Intellectual Property Management Standard).
It will be a great pleasure to share with you my experiences and together find solutions to the challenges of your organization.
- ISO TC 258 WG02 Member (developing Project Governance standards – from 2012 to present)
- Senior Consultant at United Nations in Management field
- CBOK oficial translator (English to Portuguese)
- Coordinated the creation of the brazilian standard projects audit (Projects auditing — Requirements ABNT NBR 16277:2014)
- ABNT* official member in the development of the Brazilian standard of management of innovation as responsible for the item “management of innovation projects” (Guidance for management systems of research, development and innovation – ABNT NBR 16501:2011)
* ABNT – Brazilian Association of Technical Standards (ISO International member)
- English: Professional working proficiency
- French: Professional working proficiency
- Spanish: Professional working proficiency
- Portuguese: Native or bilingual proficiency
- Management: Business process strategy, Business Continuity and Change management
- IT – Information technology: Enterprise architecture, IT strategy & transformation, IT Governance, IT integration planning, IT related regulatory compliance and IT audit and controls.
Industries (and areas)
- Information Technology
- Consulting Service
- International Agencies
- Corporate Training
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to quickly absorb and understand business processes
- Ability to think creatively and come up with innovative solutions to business problems
- Have an interest in technology and its use in the business environment
- Flexible to new situations and challenges
My technical Skills
Fluent (advanced) in a broad range of technologies and methods, including tools such as:
- BABOK Guide,
- PRINCE2 method,
- PMBOK Guide,
- ISO Standards (9001, 19011, 21500),
- BSC – Balanced Scoredcard and others.
- Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect,
- Software AG Aris and
- BPMS Intalio,
- MS-Project 2007,
- BSC Designer,
- PM-Primavera Oracle,
- MS-Office 2013 (Word, Excel, Power Point, OneNote, Publisher),
- MS Works,
- Dreamweaver and others.
- Livelink (OpenText),
- Open Journal Systems,
- SharePoint Team Services 2002 and others.
- Confluence (Atlassian)
- Jira (Atlassian)
- PM Canvas,
- Kanban and
- Lean software development (LSD).
Volunteer Experience & Causes
- Moisson Montréal
- United Nations Volunteers
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Project Management Institute
- EWB – Engineers Without Borders