I’m a experienced Business Manager Consultant and a passionate Teacher.
20+ years of professional experience working in Business Consultancy performing different roles: Project Manager, Enterprise Architect, Change Management Consultant, Business Architect, Instructor, IT Requirements Analyst and Leader Consultant.
9+ years Professional experience working in Project Management.
- ISO TC 258 WG02 Member (developing Project Governance standards – from 2012 to present)
- Senior Consultant at United Nations in Management field
- CBOK oficial translator (English to Portuguese)
- Coordinated the creation of the brazilian standard projects audit (Projects auditing — Requirements ABNT NBR 16277:2014)
- ABNT* official member in the development of the Brazilian standard of management of innovation as responsible for the item “management of innovation projects” (Guidance for management systems of research, development and innovation – ABNT NBR 16501:2011)
* ABNT – Brazilian Association of Technical Standards (ISO International member)
- English: Professional working proficiency
- French: Professional working proficiency
- Spanish: Professional working proficiency
- Portuguese: Native or bilingual proficiency
- Catalan: Elementary proficiency
- Management: Business process strategy and Change management
- IT – Information technology: Enterprise architecture, IT strategy & transformation,
IT integration planning, IT related regulatory compliance and IT audit and controls.
Industries (and areas)
- Information Technology
- Consulting Service
- International Agencies
- Corporate Training
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to quickly absorb and understand business processes
- Ability to think creatively and come up with innovative solutions to business problems
- Have an interest in technology and its use in the business environment
- Flexible to new situations and challenges
My technical Skills
Fluent (advanced) in a broad range of technologies and methods, including tools such as:
- BABOK Guide,
- PRINCE2 method,
- PMBOK Guide,
- ISO Standards (9001, 19011, 21500),
- BSC – Balanced Scoredcard and others.
- Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect,
- Software AG Aris and
- BPMS Intalio,
- MS-Project 2007,
- BSC Designer,
- PM-Primavera Oracle,
- MS-Office 2013 (Word, Excel, Power Point, OneNote, Publisher),
- MS Works,
- Dreamweaver and others.
- Livelink (OpenText),
- Open Journal Systems,
- SharePoint Team Services 2002 and others.
- Confluence (Atlassian)
- Jira (Atlassian)
- PM Canvas,
- Kanban and
- Lean software development (LSD).
My Professional Affiliation
IIBA – International Institute of Business Analysis | PMI – Project Management Institute | APMG – United Kingdom Accreditation Service | IEEE – Institute of Eletrical and Electronics Engineers:
IEEE Consultants Network
IEEE Internet of Things Community
IEEE Technical Community on Systems Engineering
IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society
Volunteer Experience & Causes
- Moisson Montréal
- United Nations Volunteers
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
- Project Management Institute
- EWB – Engineers Without Borders